Monday, August 13, 2007

On Prophesies of "The Great Change" of 2012

Some while ago I came across a website called survive2012.com (I think). As someone who, in their everyday self, has some interest (albeit small) in the London Olympics, I thought this website might be something to do with a local protest group concerned with the impact of this event on East London. However, it turns out that some much greater event (or more likely many events) is prophesied for the year 2012 : the so-called "Great Change". I propose to explore what this might consist of in future blogs - not just this one (see links) - and thereby offer a number of possible scenarios, positive and negative, for The Great Change.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to send me any material relating to The Great Change of 2012, please do so.

No comments: